Thursday, June 04, 2009

I need You now..

I think I would be justified when I say I'm bone tired today. I am. I've been up almost all day.. standing up, walking around, monitoring, training, running errands. I'm tired. So tired. And at the end of this long day I'm told to come in really early tomorrow for some client call. Even just thinking of tomorrow is so tiring, it's killing me. But for some reason I'm looking forward to seeing you. It's weird, you're not even my type but the last 3 days we've been together had been so much fun, I didn't mind being jiggled and juggled and boggled at all. You smoke like a chimney but why don't u smell like a smoker? You're obnoxious and odd which draws me some more just to see if I can figure you out. I know this must be some kind of a mindless flirtation but I don't mind. Haha, I must be crazy to think this since I hated your guts before but I think I'm starting to like you. Not good. You're not good for me. Haha, I just wish you'll never know so that I won't have to keep away from you although to stay away would be the best course. Maybe after tomorrow. Maybe after next week I'd do so. For now I just need your inspiration too much to keep me sane. Hope you get to work early tomorrow. Weee!

No comments: