Friday, June 12, 2009

Massage Filled Day

I think my 19 hours/day of work the whole week must've finally taken it's toll today. I was my same coffee buzzed ol' self so I didn't quite feel it but 2 random guys started massaging me without permission. I didn't quite know how to react! One was my trainee during our mock call training. He just went over to ask me a question then he started massaging my shoulder and my back. And the other was my latest diversion. We were just talking and kidding around then all of a sudden he was doing the same! All I could say was, "what are you doing?" When I got home I rushed to the mirror to check if maybe all the rings of Neptune are around my eyes..Nope, I look pretty much the same to me! Why then were these guys laying their hands on me? What a weird day.

5 comments:

bbluepiscean said...

kuyaw na na nence.. bcin mao na ning panahona nga naa na jud tig ...... masahe nimo.. LOL

Canence said...

Lolz! Weird jud bitaw, promise. Ay o, I think kaila ka kinsa c 'i need you'. Ma-shock jud ka when you know. Naa ka guess?

Anonymous said...

Si Brandon? :)

johnrey said...

i think you were in heat nence. they smelled or felt it and couldn't help but surrender to their basic instincts.

Canence said...

@John Rey: Hahaha! Kindda like animal instinct?? Ahak oi, that made me think sad da. Hmm.. 25 yrs. of bottled sexuality kaha ni?