Sunday, January 02, 2011

Start My 365

It's the new year and mostly everyone everywhere has been going on about this 365 thing. I got curious but never had the time. Then I realized I will never have the time unless I MAKE time. That's the truth when you're a grown up. Everything has to be a choice. You choose your clothes, you choose your friends and you choose to make time for things that matter. This year I will make this 365 a project. The idea is to start it and of course the goal is to finish it. But starting and finishing doesn't have to be within this year (how cool would it be if I get to pull that off!). Anyway to kick things off I created a new blog for My 365 which is http://canence365.blogspot.com. Original, eh? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

nence...wla pa lagi update sa imo 365 na blog...interesting lagi dah...im inspired to do an overhaul with my blog site too...i miss you...kanus.a man 2 ato dinner?

Canence said...

I have some pics na. I'll probably update it this week =)Probably this week sad ato dinner with Ipay. Hehe I think daghan na kaayo ka dapat i-update nko na chikka.