Friday, August 06, 2010

To Be Bestfriends Again



I'm seriously starting to get pissed off with this arrangement. I don't like to feel guilty keeping you up til dawn because you think you have to keep me company in the night shift. I'm guilty that I have to put you through all the trouble of booking tickets for me and my friends. I'm guilty that you will need to leave work to be with me when I just want to have a vacation and not necessarily be with you. I'm getting irritated by all these people teasing me and thinking I'm miserable because you're not here. I admit it's not the same without you, but I'm not really miserable, no. I'm starting to believe that I'm insensitive and uncaring and selfish but I know deep down that I'm really not. Maybe it's time we end this. I dread the time when I have to especially now when I'm supposed to be looking forward to seeing you again. But the opportunity is here. Our worlds are separate now, there won't be a better timing than this. If only I can find a way to repay you for all the kindness you've shown me over the years then maybe I'd be less guilty. Someday I will. Somehow I will. Then everything will be OK again and we'll be best friends again.

2 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

nooooooo!!!!
i hate the people teasing you...
they should know they're ruining a perfectly good friendship. :(

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Canence said...

no worries paypims. i gave in na. =P