Thursday, August 05, 2010

Melancholy Strikes Again


It's been 4 years since we've graduated from college but until lately, we've never actually said goodbye. We've been in our comfort zone the last 4 years, counting on each other whenever hard times and boredom strike and knowing that there are friends who are just a text, a phone call, an email away. But growing up has caught up on us. Soon we all have to go our separate ways and venture into the unknown hoping to find success. Time ran out too fast, too soon. And here I go again, melancholic with the knowledge of goodbyes to come. What will I do with my Sundays now? Who will I watch movies with? Tease and kid around with? I want to stop and turn back time and go back to the good ol' days. And maybe when I'm there everything makes sense again.

No comments: