Saturday, July 17, 2010

Night Owl


The doomed day has arrived. Today is my last day in the morning shift. Hell starts Monday. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Considering that I've only been in the night shift 3 times with a total of 3 months in the 4 years that I've been in the call center industry, I would be considered lucky albeit favored, if you're aware of the nature of this business. I am not a complete ingrate, I do acknowledge the favors that has been bestowed upon me through all these years but I'm not a hypocrite either. Would it be terribly ungrateful of me to express my hatred for the graveyard shift? Yes! Well I don't care. I hate it! I can only wish for the day when I can quit from this job altogether.

2 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

then QUIT na!!!hehehe. :D

bing said...

night owl ka pero ang pic kay panda.. hahahaha