Monday, February 01, 2010

Insensitive..Am I?

2:00 PM = Andy fetched me to go to badminton.. I was barely awake and hungry (slightly grumpy)
2:15 PM = Met up with Mike (Stanley, Jon and the rest of the gang are late, as usual)
2:30 PM = Felt hungry waiting for them so thought of looking for somewhere to eat.. Can't find any place where I can get a decent meal. He insisted he'll buy food for me in IT Park.. I declined.
3:00 PM = Finally the guys arrived and we found a vacant court. There were 12 of us, 2 courts, I was pretty sure I won't get to play yet so I hung back and watched the others play.. He kept asking me if anything's wrong.. I said I'm OK.
3:30 PM = Played one game with Andy vs. Tay2x and Mike.. Kept hitting the shuttle cock wrong.. My timing was really off today. Andy kept asking if I'm OK.. sooo not helping.
4:00 PM = Finished the game and sat on the bench and talked to Jon. Jon and I were planning to play against Stan and Tay2x
4:30 PM = Jon and I challenged Stan and Tay2x (Jon paired with Stan, Me with Tay2x)
5:00 - 6:00 PM = Tay2x and I went to play more games.. Andy still asking if I'm OK.. told him "Yes, I'm OK!" He left and went home (his niece's bday party)
6:15 PM = Andy texted if he's done anything wrong and again, if I'm OK?? I didn't have the load to reply.
6:30PM - 8:30PM = Dinner with the guys in Sunburst Ayala. As usual, they like picking on me. Grrr...
9:00 PM = Mike and the gang dropped me off at the bhaus
9:10 PM = Andy surprisingly dropped by to see if I'm OK. Told him I ran out of load but, Yes, I AM OK!
10:00 PM = He went home after spending almost an hour without talking.

... I was OK at 3PM, I was OK at 9PM and I was OK all the hours in between. But because he kept asking I'm honestly just annoyed and it's driving me insane. I guess this is why I don't want to be in a relationship... It's so taxing trying to explain yourself when you don't even feel there's anything wrong just because the other person misinterprets it. Maybe he's too sensitive. Maybe I'm too insensitive. But whatever, I say keep the sensitivity to yourself and leave the insensitive people alone. If I were in his shoes, I'd ask once and leave him be. I can't believe I'm blogging about this but it's so stupid and so damn annoying that I thought I should.. Grrr!

4 comments:

bbluepiscean said...

Chillax lang oi!!!! i think this is just one of ur grumpy days.. hehehe.. cut andy some slack. sometimes OK lang does not mean that you are ok, ok? he's just worried.. hehehehe..

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hmmmmm...
miss you nence...
and i can't believe we didn't talk about this!
i was so stupid 2 weeks for crying my room for an hour because i thought i didn't have any friends...
then i remembered you and didoy..
and i'm happy you're together. :D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Canence said...

I mish you too, Paypims! Mwah2x
Hmm.. what's the crying for? You are one of the people I know that have friends everywhere so yeah, pretty stupid for you to cry over nothing. =P Anyhoo let's get the facts straight, Andy and I are not together as in together. Hehe people always assume we are. Tsk! Tsk!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hahaha..i know, i know. :D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥